There are various benefits to shopping online. One of the most notable and perhaps common reasons is that it saves time and effort. How often have we cramped our schedules to meet a store’s limited opening hours or spent long hours in traffic to go to a particular shop? Don’t you think these problems can be avoided by simply having your loved one send flowers from an online florist in Singapore? Read more here!
Sending flowers is free for orders above $60 and entails free delivery if the order value is $120 and above. Delivery charges vary according to the recipient’s location; click here for details on delivery charges. A wide range of payment options are offered for customers based in Singapore; they include cash-on-delivery, PayPal, and Ez-Link.
A wide range of flowers is available on the website – roses, tulips, lilies, orchids, and many more. They also offer gift baskets to order chocolates with your bouquet to be sent together with messages. Furthermore, check out their promo page, updated regularly with special deals that will save you money when sending flowers in Singapore!
Prepare an account by signing up using Facebook or Google Plus or your email address before ordering online. Once finished, choose the bouquet you want to order and personalize it according to your preference! You can add to your order an adorable plush bear for just $9.90, free of charge!
If you want to send flowers in Singapore but aren’t sure about the quality or delivery standards of specific online florists, then check out reviews from previous customers who have placed orders before. These reviews can be found on websites such as Product review and EZibuy; they may help you assess which site offers good service and value for money.
By opting for the best online florist store in Singapore, you will be able to save time and effort. The wide range of payment methods also makes it convenient for users to purchase gifts or flowers online in Singapore.
What are the benefits of buying from an online florist?
1) Save time and effort – You don’t have to spend long hours in traffic just to buy flowers, shop around without leaving your home or office.
2) Price comparison – Buy flowers at prices lower than local merchants, even sometimes cheaper than supermarket price tags.
3) Selection of rare or exotic flowers – Easier access to a wider range of flower species and types (e.g., rose bouquet with blue iris center) that aren’t available easily locally while maintaining freshness and quality.
4) Guaranteed delivery times – Some sites may offer express delivery for certain locations while others ensure their products will reach you on time, in the best condition through carefully-packed delivery methods.
5) Security – Security of personal data and financial transactions when shopping online is better than traditional payment methods, especially for credit card users.
After reading this article, you can see that buying flowers from an online florist store in Singapore gives various benefits to help you save time and effort while still giving you access to unique products at affordable prices!