If you’re considering buying a water-front condo in Singapore, this is the guide for you. We’ll teach you what to consider while looking for a property, how to find the best deals, and how to go about closing on your purchase. We’ll also take you through some of our favorite developments in Singapore so you can get an insider’s perspective on what it would be like to live in these areas. From condominiums with stunning views of Marina Bay to high-rise apartments overlooking the tranquil waters of Sentosa Cove, there’s something for everyone here!
Where to start?
The first thing to do when you’re looking for a property in a waterfront condo in Singapore is to decide what type of property you want. Condos, terraces, and villas are all available across the island. If you’re not sure yet, you can take a look at some of the popular developments below to get a feel for each type of property.
We’ve narrowed down our favorite condo developments into four distinct categories:
– Waterfront condo in Marina Bay
– Central city condos near the prime shopping district of Orchard Road
– Luxury waterfront properties on Sentosa Island
– Modern downtown apartments with uninterrupted views of the CBD skyline
Take a look through these pages, and see which one looks like it would be best for your lifestyle.
What’s your budget?
The first question when buying a property is always, “How much can I afford?” Whether you’re looking for a penthouse apartment in the sky or a cozy condo near the water, your budget will be an important factor in finding the right place for you. We recommend putting away 20% of your purchase price if possible – this will give you the financial cushion you need in case something were to happen.
What do you want in a condo?
The first step to buying a water-front condo in a waterfront condo in Singapore is figuring out what you want in a property. Do you have specific requirements about the type of condo you want? Would you prefer one with a view of the city? Perhaps one on the other side of the island, overlooking the sea? Do you require certain amenities like a swimming pool or fitness center? These are all important factors for consideration.
Things to look out for when buying a condo
When looking for a condo, be sure to consider the following:
1. Location: The location you choose will depend on your needs and budget. Choose a location near amenities like supermarkets, public transport, or even parks. If you’re considering a high-rise apartment with views of the bay, it may be wise to check that there’s an efficient water supply as well as emergency procedures in place.
2. Facilities: Look for condos with facilities that suit your lifestyle – from gyms to swimming pools or even a communal theater room! Some condominiums make it easy for you to live without having to spend too much time going out because they have everything you need right at home.
3. Budget: It’s important to remember that Singapore is an expensive country and condos are no exception! But don’t let the price tag scare you away from finding your perfect property. If you’re not looking too far outside of the city center, then there are plenty of options available with different budgets in mind. And if you’re willing to compromise on size and features, then prices can go down significantly.
Buying a condo is a big decision and it can be hard to know where to start. The first thing you need to do is figure out your budget and what you want in a condo. To help you out we’ve put together a checklist of things to look out for and some helpful hints on where to start your search.