One of the smallest countries in the world, Singapore could also be considered one of the most interesting and exciting places to visit. On the surface, it may seem like a collection of shiny glass towers, but the ex-British colony city-state offers excitement, history and loads of fun.
Singapore is a very safe city, walking around at 3 am won’t leave you feeling scared or rattled and it makes for a truly unique place to enjoy the nightlife. During the day the city goes about its daily grind, but when the sun goes down the best parts of the city come to life, and there are plenty of things to do late at night in Singapore. You can hire a singapore asian escort for some fun or choose from any of the following –
Idea’s for starting your night in Singapore
– The Singapore Flyer: it’s a super luxurious version of the London Eye ferris wheel, offering breathtaking views of Singapore’s world-class skyline in a VIP club style gondola, open until 10:30 pm
– Gardens by the Bay: 250 acres of parks and gardens with light and music shows, glass conservatories and the beautiful 22-meter high Supertree Grove lighted tree sculptures. Open until 2 am.
– Bugis Night Market: for the market lovers this one is a must, it’s one of the biggest markets in Singapore and one of the cheapest as well. You’ll find everything from clothing to electronics and plenty of street food. The 800 plus shop market is open until 10 pm.
Nightlife in Singapore
– Clarke Quay: one of the best known night spots in Singapore, bustling with restaurants, clubs and bars on the riverfront. Its popularity cannot be understated, if you’re looking to show off your dance moves then this is the place to go, catering to every musical taste.
– Marina Bay Sands: is the iconic 3 tower complex with the breathtaking rooftop infinity pool, the 57th-floor houses the mega cool CE LA VI rooftop bar and if that’s not enough, you can try your luck at the 24 hour Marina Bay Sands Casino.
– Zouk: for over two decades this venue has been home to arguably the best club scene in Singapore. Guetta, Chemical Brothers and Tiesto have all spun here. Zouk is a converted warehouse with 3 connecting zones which are essentially their own clubs, each with their own unique vibe.…